Saturday, March 1, 2008

5 points supporting details

In composing a good work of art, it is actually occupied with efforts and hard work. In searching for five strong points is actually cracking off my head. I merely gave up in doing the research paper. However, my roommates gave full support to me and even help me to search for textual evidence to support my points. I am so grateful to have such a good roommate. Thanks Fattah. I keep on asking, when I am going to complete the task, because as I type my project paper it never meets an end. Therefore, the font size is 12 and it is a bit small to me and perhaps that makes me feel anxiety not willing to complete the task given. I have put each and every small effort everyday in completing my assignment. Thank God, finally I could finish the assignment after the all hardship that I have gone through.

No comments: